Fundraising Dinner and Auction
The annual banquet, auction and silent auction fund raiser for Communities in Schools is Friday April 27th from 6-9 PM at Green River Community College. It is a fun event and well-worth the $55. Per ticket charge.
Communities in Schools is an invaluable program to students in our school district. Not only does the program help students with academics (tutoring) but also with backpacks of food for the weekends, vision certificates, clothing and school supplies – just to mention a few services. Last year 3,772 Auburn students in need of services were helped.
Do you have something you could donation to the silent auction?
- Do you have arts and crafts that you make, and would be willing to donate?
- Do you like to bake? Desserts popular items at the auction.
Or maybe you have something to donate for the live auction?
- Are you a great chef who would volunteer to provide a meal for a small group of people to enjoy your culinary expertise?
- Could you teach a craft class providing the supplies for participants?
- Do you have a time share you're not using? That you could donate for the live auction?
- Do you have a side-business with merchandise to donate? Great advertising!
Please contact Dianne Jordan at the AEA office if you or anyone you know would like to donate.
CIS is asking for donations (excluding dessert items)need to be turned in by April 16th so they can write up descriptions for the items. They will still accept donations beyond that date.
Thanks for considering helping those who do so much to help our students.