WEA Pre-Retirement Seminar
Preparing for Retirement?
Plan on attending an upcoming Pre-Retirement Seminar! April 27th and 28th
It's never too early to start planning for retirement! Auburn Education Association will be sponsoring a retirement seminar for our members on April 27th and 28th. This seminar is designed for union members who are planning for retirement, and is presented by qualified WEA-Retired representatives! 30 participant limit
Topics covered will include:
- Social Security
- Long Term Care
- Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Deferred Comp
- Staff Retirement
- And much more!
- WEA Member $45.00
- WEA Pre-Retired Member $30.00
- Spouse (if space is available) $45.00
- Seminars are only open to WEA members of the Auburn School District – unless space is available.
Cost includes meals and handouts. A check made payable to "AEA" will be due upon registration.
Don't delay in registering, we are limited to 30 participants.
- Space is limited and registration is required! Registration will fill up fast! Register early to save your spot!
- A separate completed registration form and payment for each participant is required to register.
- Registration is First Come, First Serve.
- Registration will NOT be accepted by phone or email.
- A registration confirmation will be emailed once paperwork is processed.
Each seminar must have at least 20 people registered or the seminar for that date will be cancelled.
Once a seminar is full, a waiting list will be started for that date. If space becomes available, a confirmation notice will be emailed within 48 hours of the seminar.
No refunds for no shows or cancellations within 48 hours of the seminar date.
- Spouses may register to attend if space is available.
- Spouses must complete a separate registration form and submit a separate check for the registration fee.
- Spouses will be placed on a waiting list for the date requested and will be confirmed 48 hours in advance if space is available.